C.N.A Resource Float Pool (.9)
The Nursing Assistant shall be responsible for assisting in the care of patients under the direction of an RN. This position will be part of the resource pool and will be expected to float to other units as needed, including but not limited to: Critical Care Unit, Medical Surgical Unit, Emergency Department, Sunrise Behavioral Unit and Family Care Services with appropriate competencies.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- 6 months of experience as a Nursing Assistant is required. Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- New Mexico Certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant required.
- Must complete required departmental competencies and maintain through annual review.
- BLS Required.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3205dc9a-40ea-4195-b2e0-23c1b608ea4c