The Accounting Lead reports to the Controller and/or CFO.
The primary purpose of the Accounting Lead is to:
1. Provide Direction and Oversight in regards to Accounts Payable to Accounting Clerks.
2. Become integral part of the Month End Close Process by creating and booking Journal Entries.
3. Electronically code invoices once received in Electronic Queue within the 3 Day Standard.
4. Review scanned invoices every month to ensure payment has been issued.
5. Research and review Vendor Statements on a monthly basis.
6. Work with all Vendors regarding Payment Inquiries.
7. Help prepare Month End Accounts Payable Accrual.
8. Assist accountants with balance sheet reconciliations – i.e. do daily cash and clearing account reconciliations.
9. Review and log physician and employee Expense Reports prior to submitting to Administration for approval.
10. Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
3 to 5 years experience working in an office, with some background in Accounts Payable. Will accept new graduate with the right attitude.
Required: High School Diploma.
Preferred: Associates degree in Business with an emphasis on Accounting.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10030bac-ad9b-462c-8315-10fd35352a63